2018 OEM Integration Solutions
The Factory Radio display can switch between the factory camera and additional cameras
- Six A/V Inputs: Connect additional cameras or A/V sources to view the front touch screen.
- Phone Screen View Via HDMI: Display the screen of a connected smartphone or the factory radio display (view only; functions must be performed from the smartphone)
- Video in Motion: Drivers can keep an eye on select camera views to monitor blind spots, rear-seat infants or slow-moving traffic.
- Guide Lines on Rear Camera View: The factory or aftermarket rear camera view is enhanced with helpful guides to aid in measuring distance while backing up.
- Retains All Factory Features and Functions: If equipped from the factory, vehicles features such as HD Radio(r), Sirius XM, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluethooth handfree and audio streaming, Pandora Internet Radio control, OnStar, voice-activate control and auxiliary / USB ports are retailed and function normally.
W/7″ MyLink IOB System:
Colorado ● Cruze ● Impala ● Silverado Series ● Suburban ● Tahoe
2014 – 2017
W/8″ SYNC 3 System:
C-Max ● Edge ● Escape ● Expedition ● Explorer ● Fusion ● F-Series ● Mustang
2016 – 2017
W/8″ MyLink IOB System:
Acadia ● Canyon ● Sierra Series ● Yukon ● Yukon Denali
2014 – 2017